Advertisement

Shout Mix


ShoutMix chat widget

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Trash is Cash


 
A saying says there is cash in trash and I believe that it’s true. When our youth cooperative gather at the dump site of our town, I saw people collecting something from the garbage.
After a sudden, a man went to the nearest junk shop with a sack of waste and then brought a bag of coins as he goes out. I was
convinced with an idea to gain money from the garbage in our compound at the same time I could help our environment.

I am following the rules of 3rs which are to REUSE, REDUCE and RECYCLE. When I buy something in the market, I am bringing a cellophane bag to reduce using more cellophane and then I ensure that it is clean to be reused. I am also collecting bottles, cans, metal straps; plastics to be recycled as a new material then vend or use it.

That's how I handle my trash to convert it as useful things. May these actions encourage others to gain and save cash from trash.

0 comments:

Post a Comment