Advertisement

Shout Mix


ShoutMix chat widget

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Go Green, Live Green, Dream Green



As a young environmentalist, I observe that someday and somehow this beautiful planet will totally vanish because of these destructive human activities. But the question is; “Who will act to stop this situation?". It is simple I, You and We are the answer for this culprit. 

To solve this problem must start in our own initiative and concern. In my effort, I become more responsible with my waste in simple ways like segregating and recycling. Also I am conducting symposia about our environment in our barangay just to inform everybody that this natural phenomenon exists already and we must do something about it.

Thus, I am encouraging everyone to act now before we suffer, so that we could achieve a better future together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment