Advertisement

Shout Mix


ShoutMix chat widget

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Supreme Sacrifice: A Major Role for Peace



Reading books and articles of great people in our country makes me proud as a Filipino. When I read an article about the late President Corazon Aquino, I was totally awakened when she mentioned in one of her speeches about peace that made her critics stop uttering a word during that time when she tackles about supreme sacrifice.

Relating those words that I read, I may offer a supreme sacrifice as a young Filipino for the better of peacefulness and kindness of my constituents. I will become a good inspiration to others, to be open-minded and to respect others perception in life. Because I believe that peacefulness maybe attains if one will listen and one will talk then one will do while others will follow. I hope that this freedom long last forever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment