Advertisement

Shout Mix


ShoutMix chat widget

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Social Sites Benefits




I was registered in Facebook, Friendster, Twitter, My Space and popular social networking sites for upgrading my socialization skill, to have friends, meeting different people, knowing others culture and to share what Filipinos are in the world. On the other hand of enjoying having my blog, I notice that some are joining in this sites to promote something and one of those are their blogs. I was convinced to promote my blog when I saw the blog of my friend from Indonesia that one of his strategies in making traffic is by promoting his blog in Facebook and Twitter. I asked him if it really works and he said definitely yes. This is a mystery thus; Detective Perry is on the way to investigate.

According to the surveys on people's aim in joining social sites, 63% of the registered members of a social site is intend to promote his/her blog to make traffic. Some are for politics and promotion of products with 27% and 10% for others that are just having fun.

A mystery has been revealed by the "World of Mystery". Case Closed!


0 comments:

Post a Comment