Advertisement

Shout Mix


ShoutMix chat widget

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Chess: A Favorite Past Time


During vacant period, most of my classmates seriously grouped their selves into the back seats of our classroom. Some of them silently observed the moves of the two competing students and guessed what they are doing; they are playing "CHESS". Chess is the favorite sport of my classmates and I belong to it as a fan. I actually play chess when I'm not busy but yet I'm addicted on to it. There are some times that I forgot my problems when playing chess. Well, like other games result, there is a winner and a loser but the loser must try hard next time. I actually consider this game as mystery because most of the players are not affected on to it. Since this is a mystery, Detective Perry is on the way to investigate. According to my classmates, chess is likely compared in the real life. When you move, you must think, in every mistake there are consequences and in every time there is an enemy that will do his best to let you down. A mystery is reveled by the "World of Mystery". Case Closed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment