Advertisement

Shout Mix


ShoutMix chat widget

Thursday, March 4, 2010

My Teacher, My Hero



From ABC to a word then a sentence upgrading to a paragraph up to those stories, poems, articles, speeches, etc... Next is the simplest 1, 2, and 3 then applying simple operations up to solving problems mathematically. Simple basics thought by our teachers that we are applying or using in our daily life. 

I conclude that teachers influenced me throughout my life. Just imagine that they share their knowledge and spend 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, 10 months a year and 16 up to 20 years in our lives. Teachers must be recognized as heroes in our very young age up to our present age. They are the person behind my success, my character and leadership as they mold me to become one of the greatest pioneer maybe someday.

To sum it up, I would like to thank my teachers for being a good influence may I achieve those dreams that you wish for me. Once again from the heart thank you very much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment