Advertisement

Shout Mix


ShoutMix chat widget

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Strange Feeling before Sleeping

I feel sleepy last night at the hour of 9:30 pm after working with my obligations in the house and in the school. As I take a sleep, I was totally shock that I feel falling in my bed. I'd share my experience to my classmates and I was surprised then as they experience also what have I experience. This is a mystery that leads Detective Perry to investigate.
This strange falling sensation and muscle twitch is known as a hypnagogic myoclonic twitch or “Hypnic jerk”. Most experts agree that this is a natural part of the sleeping process, much like slower breathing and a reduced heartbeat.
A mystery is again revealed by the "World of Mystery". Case Closed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment