Advertisement

Shout Mix


ShoutMix chat widget

Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Face Behind the Mask

(My collage)


In my own words identity is the classification of a person from time to time.

Who am I?
My name is Jun Perry "Suriba" Magno, but my friends call me "Perry". I live in Lupon, Davao Oriental, Mindanao, Philippines. I was born last August 20, 1993. I am the third child of Mr. and Mrs. Christopher Magno. My blood type is B. I am still studying in High School as a fourth year student. For more information, just look at my profile.

What I Value?
Bombs, high powered weapons, cannons, fighter planes, graft and corruption, crimes, state against church, government versus rebels, Filipino against Filipino; Innocent civilians in between. Is there still a way out? A call from my sacrificing identity; Am I affected or just exempted?
Actually, this problem in my nation where darkness dominates our sense wakens my instinct to become a person that shows great concern for my fellowmen especially to my fellow youth. I am proud of becoming a part of my race now as a Filipino. Even though there are irregularities that affect me as a young leader, I always assume a good vision for our country, I still hope that one day I can change the negative to positive. I value my advocacy for the development of my country. I value my environment, character, tradition, religion and my people. These values strengthened me to use power in serving people, because power is given not to advance for our own purposes, nor to make a great show in the world, nor a name. There is but just one use of power and that is to serve people.

2 comments:

Alma Cafe said...

good luck in your endeavors

Unknown said...

ang galing naman。

Post a Comment