Advertisement

Shout Mix


ShoutMix chat widget

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Ants are Blind

When I spent my time cleaning my room, I noticed some ants forming a line going to nowhere bringing something towards their destination. I follow their route and I accidentally remove a block along their way. I noticed that the ants were totally disturbed that they scattered like they don't know where to go. For me, this is a mystery thus; Detective Perry is on the way to investigate.




I've found out that most of the army ants are blind. They are just guided by the blind soldier ants that lay down scent trails. They follow that scent until they reach their destination. Also they use their antenna in finding food to eat. They are one of the best insect that has good sensor.

A mystery has been revealed by the "World of Mystery". Case Closed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment